|Posted On||May 13, 2021|
$60,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 25515
While times have changed throughout the decades, this manufacturer’s presence has been constant. They continuously deliver to their clients' needs and are renowned for their customer service. While they have enjoyed the fruits of their long-term success, ownership values what helps them reach those heights – their employees. The staff enjoys a family-friendly work environment, direct access to company leadership, and an opportunity to make a difference from Day 1.
- Stable employer
- Bonus opportunity
- No red tape
Duties of the Plastics Engineer include:
- Develop process layouts for new product launches and machine startups
- Use continuous improvement techniques to improve efficiency and reduce waste
- Develop tooling for new projects
- Troubleshoot bottlenecks and process deficiencies
- Assist with equipment upgrades and installations
- Develop work instructions for operators and production standards for processes
- Resolve product quality issues
Requirements for the Plastics Engineer position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or another technical field
- Experience with injection molding processes
- Willingness to be out on the production floor
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.