|Posted On||May 13, 2021|
$95,000 - $115,000
Job IS # 25517
As part of one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, this state-of-the-art facility has the corporate backing, name recognition, and industry expertise to outpace its competition. With a nearly 70-year history of innovation and over 100 global locations, this manufacturing juggernaut has capabilities matched by none other. Improvements in several of their product offerings and a global rise in demand have led to unprecedented success. To maintain this pace, they are actively searching for an Engineering Manager with high-volume manufacturing experience.
- Internal growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits cost and coverage
- Minimal turnover
Duties of the Engineering Manager include:
- Leading the plant Engineering department in plant expansions, capital equipment upgrades, and new product launches
- Leading Lean and continuous improvement efforts to reduce scrap, improve quality, and lower costs
- Overseeing and training a group of manufacturing and process engineers, while determining work requirements, assignments, and development
- Coordinating expansion and production goals with the Operations team and other upper-level management personnel
- Measuring variance to efficiency standards, investigate out of control metrics and suggest corrective actions
- Utilizing knowledge of APQP to participate in product and process introduction
Requirements of the Engineering Manager include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar technical field
- Previous experience leading engineering efforts in a high-volume, automotive manufacturing facility, preferably within a stamping operation
- Knowledge of product launch, APQP, PPAP, and FMEA
- Engineering Leadership
- APQP, PPAP
- Automotive Industry
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.