|Posted On||May 13, 2021|
$50,000 - $80,000
Job ID # 25522
Decade after decade, our client has proven its success. They have steadily grown over their lifespan and they don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. Offering products to a large range of customers, they are known for their quality goods and strong performance. Currently, they are looking to add an Industrial Engineer to their team.
- Team-oriented environment
- Hands-off management
- Stable success and growth
Duties of the Industrial Engineer include:
- Perform time studies that analyze efficiency and process flow
- Analyze data from time studies and implement process improvements that improve efficiency
- Improve yields and ergonomics in all areas of manufacturing
- Develop and re-write SOPs and work instructions that are aimed at improving efficiency, quality, and safety
- Perform and develop plant layout
- Work with operators and engineering to determine ways to increase efficiency
- Perform EHS regulation and ensure safety standards are being followed by employees
- Perform walkarounds and complete safety paperwork
- Lead safety committee
Requirements for the Industrial Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor's Degree or an Associate’s Degree with equivalent experience
- Proven experience as Industrial Engineer, Process Engineer, or related position
- Proven projects improving areas of manufacturing
- Able to work independently and go-getter mentality
- Able to communicate and work with all levels of manufacturing plant
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.