|Posted On||May 14, 2021|
$65,000 - $73,000
South Bend, IN area
Job ID # 25524
Our client is an automotive supplier and they are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team. They have been in business since the late 1950s and have been successful ever since. This is a direct-hire role where you will have the ability to make an immediate impact. In addition, you will be offered a great salary, full benefits, relocation assistance (if necessary), and career growth.The current opening is for an Electrical Engineer. Main duties include:
- Build and maintain machine controls, instrumentation, and automation systems
- Perform hands-on troubleshooting and repair of electrical and electronic systems
- Program and troubleshoot PLC programs
- Review electrical schematic drawings and troubleshoot/resolve potential problems
- Assist with machines installations and capital projects
- Minimum of an A.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Must have 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- PLC programming experience preferred – Allen Bradley, Siemens, and more
- Hands-on troubleshooting and repair experience in an industrial setting
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.