|Posted On||May 18, 2021|
$40,000 - $45,000
Job ID # 25530
This company has been around since the mid-1800s and had humble beginnings, but is now a world-leader in their industry designing and building state-of-the-art equipment and systems. You will enjoy top-notch benefits, job stability, and a great base salary. You will get to work with state-of-the-art equipment and be part of innovative company culture. Their employees are proud to be part of this company and fully enjoy the family-friendly, flexible work environment.Why Apply?:
- Medical plans that start on the 31st day of employment
- Access to both Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401(k) - company matches 100% on the first 1% and 50% on 2%-6% for a total match of 3.5%
- Generous vacation schedule with additional personal days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program that can drastically reduce the overall cost of employee benefits
- Set up and perform laboratory testing and procedures
- Build and assemble custom fixtures for tests
- Prepare lab machines for testing
- Write test reports
- Work with laboratory chemicals, machinery, and hand tools
- A.S. degree in a technical field preferred
- Prior testing experience in a lab environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent analysis experience
- Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.