|Posted On||May 18, 2021|
$70,000 - $100,000
Job ID # 25531
For over 50 years our client has led the steel industry in manufacturing specialized products and developing solutions. They expect the best out of their team, and reward them with an enjoyable work environment. With over 1000 employees across the globe, our client is an international force.
- Use your metallurgy/welding knowledge to make your mark as an engineer
- Excellent work-life balance with no excessive overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits plan
Skills/Characteristics of the Welding Engineer include:
- Firm metallurgic grasp of steels, cast irons, and alloy steels
- Destructive testing and analysis
- Customer interaction and new product troubleshoot and support
- Understanding of welding processes and principles. Well-rounded welding knowledge is a must.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Strong computer proficiency.
- Hands-on approach with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
Requirements of the Welding Engineer include:
- Previous experience as an engineer in a steel machining manufacturing environment
- Strong SMAW and GMAW welding experience
- Four-year engineering degree
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.