|Posted On||May 18, 2021|
Atlanta, GA area
$75,000 - $85,000
Job ID # 25533
This company is newer to the area but established around the globe. They are a manufacturer of high-quality products for the automotive industry and are looking to add a Quality Engineer to their team.
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Working with/monitoring customers and suppliers and resolving issues
- Implementing corrective actions
- Preparing PPAP, FMEA, Process Flow Diagrams and Control Plans
- Supporting APQP
- Reviewing CMM layout reports
- Reviewing GD&T of designs and programs
- Performing audits
- Training on new programs
- At least 3 years of previous quality engineering experience in an automotive manufacturing facility
- Excellent communication skills; works well with others
- Experience with PPAP, APQP, Control Plans, etc.
- Experience with GD&T
- Any quality certifications are a plus
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.