|Posted On||May 18, 2021|
$65,000 - $73,000
Job ID # 25535
Our client is currently searching for an experienced Interior Designer to join their team. They have been in business for over 70 years and have experienced tremendous success as an organization decade after decade. Their average employee tenure is 15 years and they offer the utmost in job stability. They offer generous compensation packages that include a lucrative base salary, bonuses that pay up to 20% of base, full benefits, matching 401(k), and relocation assistance (if needed).Why Apply?:
- Average employee tenure is 15 years
- Great facility located near downtown Cincinnati
- Tremendous compensation package
- Lead projects from preliminary design through construction documents
- Utilize Revit, PhotoShop, and Illustrator
- Design interior spaces, furniture systems, and finishes
- Space planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design (CIDA accredited)
- NCIDQ accreditation preferred
- Revit experience required
- Must be a team player, creative, and able to work on projects independently
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.