|Posted On||May 18, 2021|
$40,000 - $45,000
Job ID # 25529
With a long history of providing employees with a secure work environment, our client is known for a great retention rate. People who stay also enjoy a great work-life balance and an outstanding benefits plan that includes things like free healthcare premiums! Currently, they are looking to add a Quality Technician to their team.
Why you should apply:
- Free health insurance premiums
- Job Stability
- Good work-life balance
As a Quality Technician for this company, you will get a chance to roll up your sleeves, make a difference in this position from Day 1, and get noticed for your work.
Duties of the Quality Technician include:
- Perform quality inspection of products to ensure they conform with industry and company standards
- Create and rewrite SOPs for quality checks and quality investigations
- Training operators and inspectors on correct ways to complete quality procedures
- Assist with the root cause analysis of quality issues and help implement corrective actions
- Assist with quality documentation
- Works with production personnel and inspectors to determine ways to improve quality
- Create a proactive quality environment
Requirements for the Quality Technician position include:
- Previous Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing facility
- Automotive manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong analytical and investigation skills
- Proactive quality mindset
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.