|Posted On||May 19, 2021|
Rutledge, GA area
$55,000 - $60,000 + paid OT
job ID # 25538
- Leading plant safety initiatives within the plant
- Ensuring safety practices are being followed
- Training Associates on plant/workplace safety
- Safety audits
- Maintaining OSHA logs and reports
- Root cause analysis for injury/accident investigations
- Hazard and ergonomic assessments
- Developing EH&S policies
- Ensuring plant compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Supporting plant supervisors to drive continuous safety improvements
- Have an AS degree along with at least 2 years of previous safety experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Be a self-starter
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have knowledge of/experience with: OSHA, EPA, other state and federal regulations, etc.
- Experience with machine guarding
- Local candidates are preferred. Some relocation assistance may be available
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.