|Posted On||May 21, 2021|
Ann Arbor, MI area
$65,000 - $75,000 + paid OT
Job ID # 25541
This manufacturing corporation invests in their people and their community. They are innovative and offer a challenging work environment. They also have excellent benefits and growth opportunities. This is an opportunity to diversify your skills and make a difference. Our client is in need of a Maintenance Supervisor. This is a 3rd shift position.
As Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training, mentoring, and leading the maintenance staff
- Scheduling maintenance and repair of equipment
- Improving processes
- Scheduling and overseeing equipment installations
- Reducing costs
- Preventative/predictive maintenance
- Working with multiple plant departments
- At least 2 years of previous maintenance supervision experience in a manufacturing facility, along with at least 5 years of previous hands-on maintenance experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong mechanical, electrical maintenance ability
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.