|Posted On||May 21, 2021|
Hammond, IN area
$70,000 - $80,000
Job ID # 25545
This steel manufacturing company is located in the greater Chicago area. They employ approximately 400 people at this location and operate as a family-friendly and flexible work environment. They are part of a much larger organization that employs over 50,000 people across the globe. You will receive tremendous benefits, support, and job stability. Currently, our client is looking to hire a talented Reliability Engineer.Why Apply?:
- You will receive a lot of support
- Leadership treats employees right
- Plant leadership work on the plant floor daily
- Great job stability
- Ensure the reliable operation of industrial equipment and systems
- Identify issues regarding the reliability of plant equipment and reduce downtime
- Maintain and control maintenance spare parts for the plant operation
- Stock, pull and issue spare parts
- Assist plant associates to identify and locate appropriate spare parts when needed
- Assist in the creation of long-term maintenance schedules
- Support preventative maintenance activities
- A 2-year degree in a technical discipline – a 4-year degree preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Heavy manufacturing experience required; steel manufacturing preferred
- Highly analytical with strong critical thinking ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.