|Posted On||May 24, 2021|
$85,000 - $100,000
Job ID # 25516
Our client has been a leading production facility for over 100 years. As the industry standard-bearer, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise, they are experiencing continued growth and expansion. To help meet this demand, one of their most pressing needs is for a Controller.
- Growth opportunities
- Annual bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Duties and responsibilities of the Controller include:
- Provide plant-wide financial reporting and accounting information to plant management and corporate leadership.
- Perform cost accounting, variance analysis, inventory cycle counts, and monthly physical inventories.
- Utilize advanced ERP/MRP (preferably SAP) and Excel knowledge to effectively communicate and track plant performance
- Partner with production to evaluate production metrics compared to operating goals
Requirements of the Controller include:
- A four-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- Previous experience as a Controller or Assistant Controller in a large manufacturing facility
- Strong cost accounting, job costing, variance analysis, and inventory control experience
- Familiarity with SAP or similar ERP/MRP system
- Cost Accounting
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.