|Posted On||May 27, 2021|
$50,000 - $65,000
Job ID # 25557
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a key player immediately, our client has the perfect opportunity for you. This worldwide manufacturing corporation opened up its Midwest operation just a few years ago and they have had continued growth ever since. As a result, employees can make a difference from the beginning of their tenure. Currently, they are looking for a Quality Coordinator at their US manufacturing facility.
- Ability to make a difference from Day 1
- Make your leadership skills shine
- Job stability
Duties of the Quality Coordinator include:
- Oversee and direct the work of quality inspectors
- Provide training on the operation and programming of CMM
- Create and edit CMM programs; operate CMM as needed
- Calibrate and maintain quality inspection equipment
- Lead quality testing of manufactured parts
- Provide training and work instructions (SOPs) for quality inspection
- Assist with the root cause of quality issues and corrective actions
- Work with quality assurance personnel to ensure products conform with quality standards
Requirements of the Quality Coordinator include:
- Previous experience in manufacturing quality assurance
- Previous experience with CMMs (Coordinate Measuring Machines)
- Knowledge of automotive manufacturing quality standards
- Strong supervisory and communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.