|Posted On||May 27, 2021|
$75,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 25556
Our client made customer satisfaction their number one priority from the beginning. Decades later, word of their excellent manufacturing services continues to spread and their clientele base continues to expand. This progress has led to facility growth, equipment upgrades, and now employee expansion. Currently, our client is looking to add an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to their team.
- Stable and growing employer
- Great work-life balance
- Manufacturer that is adding automation
- Bonus opportunities
Duties for the Senior Manufacturing Engineer position include:
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and plant layout for processes
- Use continuous improvement to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Improve productivity and yields of manufacturing processes
- Work with production personnel to troubleshoot and solve process/equipment issues
- Design tooling for equipment and processes
- Troubleshoot process deficiencies and equipment errors
- Assist in leading capital equipment upgrades
Requirements for the Senior Manufacturing Engineer include:
- A Bachelor`s Degree in Engineering or a similar technical field
- A minimum of five years of experience as a Process Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer is necessary
- Ability to communicate and work well with all levels of the manufacturing team
- Experience with 3D design
- On the floor mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.