|Posted On||May 28, 2021|
Hammond, IN area
$55,000 - $65,000
Job ID # 25558
This customer-driven company is dedicated to customer satisfaction and quality. They pride themselves on continuous improvement and expansion. They have continued to grow over the years and offer stability and career growth opportunities. They have a modernized plant and are a technically driven company focused on product R&D. You will be offered a great base salary, full benefits, bonus, stability, matching 401(k), excellent vacation package, and the ability to take your career in the direction you want to go.The current opening is for an Engineering Analyst. Main duties include:
- Act as the administrator of the reliability and maintenance planning software system
- Partner with Engineering and Maintenance to ensure reliability and maintainability of plant equipment
- Analyze data related to equipment uptime/downtime
- Support spare part procurement
- Develop technical request for quotes for work to eliminate repetitive failures
- A technical degree is preferred
- Prior experience utilizing Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Knowledge of maintenance planning
- Experience working with spare parts management programs
- Highly analytical
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.