|Posted On||Jun 02, 2021|
Marion, OH area
$60,000 - $65,000
Job ID # 25566
Our client manufactures products with the highest quality. They pride themselves on their commitment to quality and hire people with the same beliefs. They offer outstanding benefits (medical, dental, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, health savings account, and more) in a great work atmosphere. They are in need of a Quality Engineer to join their team.
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Root cause analysis, investigations, and corrective actions
- Determining and implementing solutions to issues
- Working with customers
- Leading continuous improvements
- Developing FMEA, PPAP, APQP
- Quality documentation
- Ensuring quality products
- An AS degree and at least 3 years of previous quality engineering experience in an automotive manufacturing facility
- Experience with APQP, PPAP, FMEA, 8D, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Local candidates are preferred
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.