|Posted On||Jun 02, 2021|
$80,000 - $90,000
Upper Sandusky, OH area
Job ID # 25565
For almost 35 years, this company has been a leading automotive manufacturer. They are part of a global organization and continue to grow, having multiple customers and a broad product line. Our client is in need of a Production Manager.
As Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training, and leading the production department
- Developing and meeting/exceeding production and quality goals
- Improving processes
- Identifying the root cause of issues and determining solutions
- Reducing costs and developing/implementing budgets
- Maintaining plant safety
- Strategic planning for production
- A four-year degree and at least 5 years of previous production management experience in an automotive manufacturing facility
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to lead and promote quality, safety and production; able to develop and meet goals
- Local candidates are preferred
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.