|Posted On||Jun 03, 2021|
$85,000 - $100,000
Job ID # 25551
While most know our international manufacturing clients for their innovative spirit, the people that work here know them for providing an exciting and collaborative atmosphere in which any skilled professional can thrive! This global producer has recently expanded and is able to provide the boost you're looking for in your career. Currently, they are looking for an experienced IT Manager to join their team!Why should you apply?:
- High-profile position, corporate facing
- Great benefits, start on day one
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent vacation package
Duties and responsibilities of the IT Manager include:
- Lead plant-wide support of EDI systems, including ANSI, EDIFACT, and XML
- Coordinate incident resolution with customers and supplier
- Monitor SAP and inventory control systems
- Implement customer and supplier changes through change request system
Requirements of the IT Manager include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar
- EDI knowledge, preferably ANSI, EDIFACT, and XML
- APICS certification preferred
- Advanced ERP/MRP skills
- Previous manufacturing support experience preferred.
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.