|Posted On||Jun 07, 2021|
$100,000 - $115,000
Job ID # 25571
Our client is looking for personnel who will help take their manufacturing to the next level. They have plans to double, and even triple their workforce due to growth in business. While corporate is providing the financial backing to do this expansion, they are looking for experienced personnel who will guide them through this growth. Currently, our client is looking for a Controller to join their team. This person will have the ability to make their mark during this exciting time for the company, as well as enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive healthcare, bonus, and 401k match.
- Use your manufacturing financial experience to make your mark as a Controller
- Essential manufacturer that is growing
- Bonus opportunity
Duties of the Controller include:
- Prepare and manage monthly and yearly financial reports
- Perform all financial forecasting for manufacturing
- Analyze financial reports and make adjustments to meet budget
- Ensure all financial data is correct and investigate discrepancies
- Manage and perform all cost accounting
- Manage physical inventory and inventory reports
- Communicate with plant leadership on all financial issues
- Evaluate labor cost, material cost, manufacturing overhead, etc.
- Use ERP system to manage accounting data
- Manage and direct accounting personnel
- Manage all aspects of GAAP
- Manage all accounting special projects, including the optimization of processes
Requirements of the Controller include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar
- Previous experience as a Controller or Accounting Manager in a manufacturing plant is necessary
- Proven cost accounting experience
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.