|Posted On||Jun 08, 2021|
$70,000 - $90,000
Job ID # 25572
Our client has always respected its personnel by creating an enjoyable place of work. Employees will experience a clean and safe work facility, co-workers that treat each other well, and a wide-ranging benefits program (comprehensive healthcare, 401k match, bonus, etc.). This is your chance to enjoy a wealth of positives and join a growing company. Currently, our client has an opening for a Quality Engineer.
- Essential manufacturer that is growing
- Comprehensive benefits package and bonus opportunity
- Clean and safe work facility
Duties of the Quality Engineer include:
- Work with customers to determine quality issues with non-conforming products
- Perform root cause analysis of quality issues and non-conformances; implement necessary corrective actions
- Review and compare part blueprints with product to ensure conformity with dimensions
- Ensure products comply with quality standards by testing, inspecting, and analyzing parts
- Work with suppliers on nonconforming materials and work to rectify those issues
- Perform quality audits
- Monitor and modify quality documentation
- Use 8D, 5Y, and other problem-solving methods
Requirements for the Quality Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or another technical field
- Proven experience as Quality Engineer is necessary
- Strong root cause skills and the ability various problem-solving methods to identify quality issues
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with customers
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.