|Posted On||Jun 08, 2021|
$95,000 - $100,000
Job ID # 25575
Here is an opportunity to take your talents from a company to a company that is transitioning from outside service to developing their automation systems team. The company has a long history of success and is continuing to grow every year. They have a lot of resources to spend on plant automation and people development. This is a non-automotive and privately held company where people can make success happen.
- tons of opportunity
- Great work environment
- Rapidly growing
- Leading all plant automation development, upgrades, enhancements, and improvements
- Developing a team of automation technicians and engineers
- Using your automation experience with PLCs, HMIs, Robots, drives, MES, databases and more
- Managing automation capital upgrades – they have several each year
- Rolling up your sleeves and getting out on the production floor
To be considered for this Controls Engineering role you must have:
- A four-year degree in Electrical Engineering
- Proven experience and accomplishments with developing a variety of automation systems
- Ability to design, program, install, upgrade PLCs, HMIs, Networks; ideally, have additional exp.
- Ability to use databases, MES, HMIs, ERP systems to collect real-time data from machines
- Ability to lead and develop a new team of technicians and engineers.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.