|Posted On||Jun 10, 2021|
$105,000 - $120,000
Job ID # 25577
As part of one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, this state-of-the-art facility has the corporate backing, name recognition, and industry expertise to outpace its competition. With a nearly 70-year history of innovation and over 100 global locations, this manufacturing juggernaut has capabilities matched by none other. Improvements in several of their product offerings and a global rise in demand have led to unprecedented success. To maintain this pace, they are actively searching for a Maintenance Manager with high-volume welding manufacturing experience.
- Internal growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits cost and coverage
- Minimal turnover
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager include:
- Partner with plant management, engineers, production supervisors, and technicians to coordinate overall equipment maintenance
- Utilize Reliability, PM, upgrades, and scheduling to maximize performance and uptime
- Determining maintenance schedules, resource planning, repair, and installations using CMMS
- Provide leadership to technicians, electricians, and mechanics as needed
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer include:
- Four-year technical degree preferred, but relatable experience will be considered
- Welding process knowledge, preferably from a high-volume robotic welding facility
- Previous experience coordinating maintenance resources and personnel in a heavy manufacturing facility
- Familiarity with CMMS, PM, reliability programs, plant automation, and facility maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance (PM)
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.