|Posted On||Jun 10, 2021|
|Salary||$24-$30 per hour|
$24 – $30 per hour
Job ID # 25388
Our client takes care of its employees. They offer competitive pay, low-cost health benefits, a 401k match, and multiple bonus opportunities. They also provide essential products and are currently in a growth phase, so they offer great job stability. This is your chance to join an employer that cares for its team and lock-in secure employment. Currently, due to growth, they are looking to add multiple Maintenance Technicians to their team.
- Outstanding benefits package
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Essential manufacturer with job stability
- Company that shows appreciation for its employees
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Perform troubleshooting of industrial equipment
- Provide preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment to improve efficiency and operating conditions
- Replace and repair broken parts and equipment
- Assist with equipment installation
- Ensure safety standards are followed during the maintenance of equipment
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician role includes:
- Experience with the troubleshooting and repair of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Preventative maintenance experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.