|Posted On||Jul 19, 2021|
Toledo, OH area
$60,000 - $75,000
Job ID # 25588
This company is dedicated to being a leader in its industry. For over 40 years they have built strong relationships with their customers and suppliers and continue to grow. They are committed to manufacturing quality products and always strive to improve. Their key values are safety, quality, and productivity as well as being environmentally responsible (having received the ISO 14001 environmental management certification). They are dedicated to giving back to their community through programs, charity events, volunteering, building neighborhoods, and more in hopes of making a positive impact. Our client is in need of an Electrical/Controls Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- Great opportunity
- Excellent benefits
- Paid time off including vacations and holidays
- Bonus potential
- Paid OT at 1.5X over 40 hours
- PLC troubleshooting and programming
- Equipment upgrades and installation
- Ordering parts
- Improving processes
- Assisting with machine breakdowns when needed
- Reading blueprints and schematics
- Overseeing all plant electrical systems
- Leading projects
- An AS degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or similar, along with at least 2 years of hands-on electrical engineering experience in a manufacturing facility
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well with others in the plant
- Proficiency with PLCs
- Local candidates are preferred; some relocation assistance may be provided
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.