|Posted On||Jun 25, 2021|
$70,000 - $80,000
Niagara Falls, NY area
Job ID # 25607
Our client has been manufacturing high-quality products in the Niagara area for 5 years and continues to grow. They are a global leader with multiple plants in the US. They are in need of an Electrical Engineer to join their team. They offer outstanding benefits, competitive salaries, paid time off, and more!
As Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- PLC, Robotic and HMI programming and troubleshooting
- Ensuring equipment is operating safely and efficiently
- Updating, upgrading and troubleshooting all plant controls systems
- Preparing specs and developing budgets for materials and equipment purchases
- Assisting with equipment installation
- Training associates
- Maintaining plant electrical systems including fire, building controls, etc.
- Managing projects
- Planning electrical power layout and installation
- Assisting in developing capital projects
- An AS in Electrical Engineering or similar, along with at least 3 years of previous electrical engineering experience in a manufacturing facility
- PLC, Robotic and HMI programming experience
- Experience designing PLCs
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Ability to troubleshoot hydraulics, pneumatics, motor controls, etc.
- Excellent communication skills; able to work well with others
- Local candidates are preferred
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.