|Posted On||Jul 06, 2021|
$65,000 - $70,000
Job ID # 25616
Our client, located in Southern Indiana, is part of one of the largest global automotive manufacturing corporations. With industry-leading technology, a recent multi-million-dollar plant expansion, and a highly automated facility, this leading company is positioned for long-term growth and stability. To keep up with recent demand, their most urgent needs is for a Training Coordinator.
Why apply?:Growth opportunities
Excellent benefits package
Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Responsibilities of the Training Coordinator include:
- Developing, coordinating, and implementing company-wide training programs
- Observe and document processes to create work instructions and procedures
- Create analytics to track training methods and record data to evaluate the effectiveness of techniques
- Lead efforts to properly document and track completed training
Requirements of the Training Coordinator include:
- At least an Associate’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or similar
- Previous experience creating and implementing training programs for a manufacturing company
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to present to upper-level management as needed
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.