|Posted On||Jul 29, 2021|
$90,000 - $100,000
Plus, Bonus and Great Benefits
Job ID # 25628
This manufacturing company and team are taking on new challenges. They are in search of a Plant Controller who embraces working in a manufacturing environment. This manufacturing corporation has a solid history of success. This position is open due to a promotion. This person will have the opportunity to grow into the VP of Finance. This opportunity will allow you to use both your manufacturing accounting skills coupled with your operation insight.
As the Controller for this company, you will get involved with:
- Developing and leading Cost Accounting controls for engineering and production
- Evaluating how the plant is performing with labor, scrap rates, productivity, margin, and cost analysis
- Preparation of reports: forecasting, income, expense, earnings, cash flow and balance sheets
- Partnering with others in management to review past performance and strategic planning for the future
- A four-year degree
- Experience managing an accounting department in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Variance Analysis and Cost Accounting
- Experience with Month End Reporting
- A "roll up your sleeves and get out on the floor" mentality
- CPA or CMA is highly desirable
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.