|Posted On||Jul 12, 2021|
$55,000 - $75,000
Job ID # 25631
Come join a bastion of NW Ohio manufacturing! New technology and tons of growth with this manufacturing plant has created an awesome opportunity. Their sales are skyrocketing and are going to be growing rapidly over the next few years. This growth has created a need to hire a Distribution Engineer to assist with high-speed warehousing technology.
As a Distribution Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Utilize lean methodology to streamline product distribution operations.
- Coordinate continuous improvement projects and lead projects to fulfillment.
- Gather data and metrics and locate areas of strength and areas of improvement
- Work on capital equipment/automation upgrades
- Coordinate with other engineering personnel on projects
- Optimize layouts and improve ergonomics
- Be a positive voice for the company
- Provide monthly reports
To be considered for this Distribution Engineer role you need:
- A 4-year degree in engineering or supply chain management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- An "Alpha" personality
- High energy, eagerness to learn and grow, great team-building skills
- Technical aptitude, ability to solve problems, creative mindset
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.