|Posted On||Jul 25, 2021|
$70,000 - $75,000
Job ID # 25640
Here is an opportunity to take your education and experience to launch your career with a company that will provide you with the opportunity get involved with diverse activities each day. This company has grown steadily over the last three decades and is in a position to be very successful in the future. They are currently expanding their facility and searching for a talented Environmental and Safety professional. The company will provide you with an excellent benefits package.
As a Safety Engineer you will get involved with:
- Ensuring that the manufacturing plant is operating in a safe manner
- Developing and implementing procedures and equipment that will improve ergonomics
- Developing and conducting safety training
- Ensuring that manufacturing equipment has the proper guarding to eliminate accidental injures
- Supporting OHSA and environmental reporting
To be considered for this Safety Engineering position you must have:
- A four-year degree with 2 years experience; non-degreed will be considered
- Experience improving ergonomics, repetitive motions, employee safety operations
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Knowledge and experience with OHSA
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.