|Posted On||Jul 15, 2021|
$55,000 - $70,000
Job ID # 25645
This company has a strong commitment to quality. They are ISO and TS certified and pride themselves on the best products they can. They are a team that goes above and beyond, exceeding customer expectations. Our client is in need of a Quality Engineer to join their team.
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring product quality
- Maintaining quality systems
- Managing projects
- Determining root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions
- APQP, PPAP, FMEA
- Cost/scrap reductions
- Previous quality engineering experience in a manufacturing facility, ideally metals
- Experience with TS and ISO standards
- Experience with APQP, PPAP, FMEA, 8D, 5 Why, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Local candidates only, please
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.