|Posted On||Jul 15, 2021|
Indianapolis, IN area
$80,000 - $100,000
Job ID # 25648
Highly compensated position, full benefits, leadership position
Ability to work in a flexible, family-friendly atmosphere
Open due to growth
The current opening is for a Controller. Main duties include:
Manage all the accounting activities
Maintain the general ledger, prepare accounting statements, and create financial reports
Process accounts payable and receivable
Determine job costs
Report to the President and serve as a member of the Leadership Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior work experience in a Manufacturing/Production work environment
- Project-based accounting experience preferred
- Highly analytical
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.