|Posted On||Jul 19, 2021|
$100,000 - $120,000
Job ID # 25647
Here is a place where you can join a team and spend the rest of your career. They have a fun and challenging environment. They believe in hard work but not at the expense of enjoying life. The company has a comprehensive insurance package, 401K, and a generous PTO plan. Product development and market demands have created the need to hire an additional talented Software Engineer.
As a Software Engineering Manager for this company, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with a team of Software and Hardware Engineers to develop new products
- Programming applications and systems using C#, embedded software, and others
- Supporting OOP, OOD to apply design and development patterns
- Developing IoT, Client/Server, Signal Processing, and/or communication interface
- Parting with customers and manufacturing to unsure software integrates successfully
- Project management, documentation of code and test, communicating status of work
- A four-year degree
- Proven experience programming C#, and embedded software
- Proven ability to follow OOP and OOD development
- Excellent communication skills, upbeat personality, be a great teammate
- Ability to obtain security clearance. Must be a US Citizen
- Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
- Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.