|Posted On||Jul 20, 2021|
|Salary||$28-$32 per hour|
$28 - $32 per hour plus paid OT
Job ID # 25378
This family-owned manufacturing company has stood the test of time. 2021 is off to a great start. They have landed new customers and business plus the old customers are returning quickly. To keep up with demand and everchanging technology the company is searching for a few extra machinists and a talented CAD/CAM programmer to their team. They will offer you autonomy to be successful and the support you need.
The responsibilities of a CAD/CAM programmer you will:
- Use your machining, CNC, and CAD/CAM programming exp. to make and launch parts
- Go into the CAD files and make adjustments for the shop
- Download the programs into the CAD/CAM System, change dimensions
- Set-up programs and run initial trials
- Coordinate inspection and GD&T
- Launch production and support and process changes
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- Experience with programs in CAD/CAM software such as MasterCam, Gibbs, ProCAM, etc.
- Previous experience programming 3-axis CNC milling machines
- Ability work with all shop personnel, positive attitude, honest, and self-directed
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.