|Posted On||Jul 22, 2021|
$75,000 - $95,000
Job ID # 25663
Our client got their start in the mid-1920s and has enjoyed great success from the very beginning. They are an Engineering & Consulting firm that specializes in multi-million-dollar, complex engineering projects and they are currently looking to add a Structural Engineer to their team. By working for this company, you will join a highly successful team of Engineers and technical professionals, a company with over 90 years of engineering & consulting experience, and you will have the ability to make a tremendous impact on the entire organization.Why Apply?:
- Over 90 years of experience as an Engineering & Consulting firm
- The ability to work on multi-million-dollar projects daily
- Tremendous base compensation potential
- Lead the structural design aspect of major projects
- Perform engineering calculations
- Gather onsite project data, design specifications, contract documents, and more
- Perform construction cost estimating
- Manage the structural engineering contributions for the project
- B.S. in Civil or Structural Engineering
- P.E. license preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Ability to travel within the region to client sites
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.