|Posted On||Sep 23, 2021|
$65,000 - $75,000
Job ID # 25677
This world-class manufacturer with proven years of success is looking to exceed its current engineering, quality, safety, and delivery expectations. They are searching for a talented professional who has the same passion for success and goals as they do. The company supplies products to automotive manufactures. They will provide you with an exciting and secure career opportunity.
As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing processes and components using formal problem-solving procedures (8D, RCA) to identify errors and solutions
- Assisting with new model launch to ensure processes are compliant with ISO/IATF requirements
- Assisting and leading APQP activities, PPAPs, FMEAS, Control Plans and other customer requirements
- Quality Engineering functions to support customers, suppliers, and plant processes
- Establishes processes and procedures for continuous improvement activities
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A degree in engineering is highly preferred; strong technical experience will be considered
- Quality engineering experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with IATF, PPAP, SPC, root cause analysis, etc.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.