|Posted On||Jul 29, 2021|
South Bend, IN
$70,000 - $95,000
Job ID # 25686
This company’s commitment to quality has been the cornerstone of its success. For decades, they have been devoted to providing excellence to consumers. That commitment to excellence extends to their team as they provide their employees with a superior place to work. The staff enjoys bonuses, various employee incentives, job stability, and more. Currently, our client is looking to add a Process Engineer to their team.
- Bonuses and multiple employee incentives
- Plant expansion and team growth
- Company that gives back to the community
Duties of the Process Engineer include:
- Reducing waste and increasing efficiency through continuous improvement initiatives
- Improving yields and workflow throughout the plant
- Designing and developing process changes
- Troubleshooting equipment issues and bottlenecks in the process
- Using data to analyze trends in equipment issues and implement corrective actions
- Working with equipment operators to determine process issues
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and setting process parameters
Requirements for the Process Engineer include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or another technical field
- Proven experience as a Process Engineer or related position
- Experience implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of the plant
- Chemical or similar manufacturing process experience very helpful
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.