|Posted On||Jul 29, 2021|
$60,000 - $70,000
Job ID # 25641
This company was founded in the mid-1800s and has always been a leader in its industry. Today, they are a global leader and sell their product in over 25 countries. Customers include leading companies in the automotive, aerospace, energy, marine, and agriculture industries. At this manufacturing location, you will be a part of a global organization but will enjoy a family-friendly and flexible work environment. You will be well compensated, offered great benefits, matching 401(k), vacation, and much more.The current opening is for a Quality Engineer. Main duties include:
- Responsible for the implementation, continuous improvement, and auditing of the company’s quality systems
- Develop and maintain the quality tools and metrics
- Lead the development of work instructions
- Act as the internal rep on all facets of ISO and other compliance requirements
- Identify and resolve quality issues
- 4-year technical degree preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior working experience in machining, grinding, and/or assembly process preferred
- Highly analytical, strong problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.