|Posted On||Aug 12, 2021|
$55,000 - $65,000
Job ID # 25713
Our client is a large tier-1 automotive supplier with manufacturing locations across North America. They have an R&D Center near Columbus, OH, and are currently searching for several engineers due to recent growth. You will be provided excellent benefits with full family plans that cost as low as $50 per month! Benefits start the first of the month after the hire date. You will work in a team-oriented engineering, R&D, and manufacturing environment.Why Apply?:
- Low-cost, great coverage benefits
- Growing Company
- No layoffs in the history of the company
- Lead projects in the new model department
- Direct modifications of welding fixtures
- Work with Systems Integrators to evaluate, schedule, implement and install change points to welding equipment
- Work with robotic systems – assemble, teach, and program
- Evaluate current mass production systems and help implement new technology
- Create, spec, coordinate the design, and install welding fixtures
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or similar – equivalent work experience accepted
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- CAD experience preferred (Solidworks, Catia, or other)
- Perform fixture design
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work 25% in the office, 75% on the production floor
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.