|Posted On||Sep 03, 2021|
$80,000 - $95,000
Job ID # 25758
Our client ensures a quality product is provided for the world. They understand that starts with the quality of their tools and equipment used in manufacturing, and they use nothing but the best and state-of-the-art machinery. In order to keep that equipment in pristine condition and at peak operation, they need a Maintenance Manager with a proactive maintenance mentality.
- Ability to work with state-of-the-art equipment
- Growing company that is an essential business
- Ability to control your department budget and inventory
Duties of the Maintenance Manager:
- Manage, motivate, and schedule maintenance personnel
- Train personnel on preventative maintenance and reliability studies
- Manage maintenance capital projects
- Manage and improve preventative maintenance programs and create a proactive maintenance environment
- Ensure adequate level of replacement parts and maintenance tooling is available
- Work with vendors and outside contractors on installation projects for the department
- Develop maintenance department budget
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in maintenance management
- Previous experience in maintenance management at a manufacturing facility
- Experience working in one of the following environments: food, pharmaceutical, chemical
- Proactive maintenance mentality and experience developing preventative maintenance
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.