|Posted On||Sep 22, 2021|
$80,000 - $85,000
Maysville, KY area
Job ID # 25788
For over 20 years this global company has been manufacturing high-quality products for its customers and has obtained multiple certifications. Their benefits are excellent and they have a friendly work atmosphere. They are in need of an Engineering Manager to join their team.
As Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a production system for new programs
- Calculating freight/packaging costs
- Carrying out capacity studies
- Assigning time to jobs
- Developing new, most effective processes
- New product launch
- Developing equipment layout
- Supporting 2 other plants (only 10% travel)
- Overseeing 1 supervisor with 5 direct reports
- Previous industrial engineering experience in an automotive facility. A degree is preferred but not required
- Experience with Visio and AutoCAD
- Experience with TPS is a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Some relocation assistance will be provided
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.