|Posted On||Sep 30, 2021|
$60,000 - $65,000 plus paid OT
Job ID # 25770
Here is your opportunity to join a family-owned company where you will be treated like one of their own. They value your wisdom, work ethic, morals, and dedication. They value the quality of their product and know that if they instill this passion within their employees that they will maintain their high-quality standards. This company will offer you a secure place to work, clean environment, coupled with great culture. They will provide you an excellent benefits package, 401K and HSA match, and a nice PTO plan.
They are searching for a Production Supervisor who likes to lead by example and truly believes in empowering others.
Why You Should Apply: Clean work environment Excellent culture Benefit package 401k and HSA matching PTO plan
As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training, and mentoring approximately 30-40 plant associates
- Ensuring production goals are being met
- Maintaining safety Reducing waste and improving costs
- Evaluating and disciplining associates
- Determining root cause of issues and implementing corrective actions
Requirements for the Production Supervisor position include:
- Previous supervisory experience in a production or manufacturing facility
- Enjoy being hands-on, mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.