|Posted On||Sep 23, 2021|
$60,000 - $65,000 plus paid OT
Job ID # 25769
Here is an opportunity to join a family-owned company where you will be treated like one of their own. They value your wisdom, work ethic, morals, and dedication. They value the quality of their product and know that if they instill employees that they will maintain their high-quality standards. This company will offer you a secure place to work, a clean environment, coupled with a great culture. They are searching for a couple of Off-Shift Production Supervisors who like to lead by example and truly believe in empowering others.
Why You Should Apply:
- Day shift role
- Excellent benefit package
- 401k and HSA match, PTO plan
- Family-owned company
As a 3rd Shift Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training, and mentoring approximately 30-40 plant associates
- Ensuring production goals are being met
- Maintaining safety
- Reducing waste and improving costs
- Evaluating and disciplining associates
- Determining root cause of issues and implementing corrective actions
Requirements for the 3rd Shift Production Supervisor position include:
- Associate Degree or higher; or equivalent experience
- Previous supervisory experience in a production or manufacturing facility
- Enjoy being hands-on, mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Key skills: production leadership, hands-on
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.