|Posted On||Sep 24, 2021|
$60,000 - $70,000
Job ID # 25796
Our client is a full-turnkey manufacturing supplier providing automated production systems, advanced robotics engineering, and top-of-the-line production equipment. The company was founded in the early 1970s and has been growing ever since. Our client has operations all over the world but is currently searching for a talented Controls Engineer at their Columbus, OH facility. You will be an integral part of this engineering team, offered a great base salary, top-notch benefits, and the opportunity to make an immediate impact.The current opening is for a Controls Engineer. Main duties include:
- Electrical design and development of automated production systems
- Perform PLC programming – Toyopuc, Omron, and Mitsubishi
- Design and troubleshoot power distribution control systems
- Perform robot cell integration
- Estimate pricing for parts, labor, and complete control design
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Prior work experience in electrical design, PLC programming
- Highly analytical, creative, strong problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.