|Posted On||Sep 24, 2021|
$75,000 - $115,000
Job ID # 25791
Our client is a provider of complete automation systems and has been in business since the early 1990s. They recently completed a major building expansion that nearly doubled the size of their facility. They are growing rapidly and are searching for a talented Controls Engineer to join their team. In this position, you will be a highly compensated employee and have the opportunity to make a major impact and difference for this successful systems integrator.The current opening is for a Controls Engineer. Main duties include:
- Design controls schematics for automated systems
- Perform PLC/HMI and robot programming
- Integrate and troubleshoot programs during the initial build
- Support commissioning and startup of systems at customer locations
- Design system network layouts
- Research and implement new technology
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC experience preferred
- ABB, Fanuc, or Yaskawa robotics experience preferred
- Ability to travel when necessary to customer locations
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.