|Posted On||Sep 28, 2021|
$60,000 - $65,000
Job ID # 25801
Here is an opportunity to join a growing manufacturing company where you will be treated like one of their own. They value your wisdom, work ethic, morals, and dedication. They value the quality of their product and know that if they instill this passion within their employees that they will maintain their high-quality standards. This company will offer you a secure place to work, a clean environment, coupled with a great culture. They are searching for a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor who likes to lead by example and truly believes in empowering others.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive benefit package
- 401k and HSA match, PTO plan
- 4-day work week
As a Production Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training, and mentoring approximately 30-40 plant associates
- Ensuring production goals are being met
- Maintaining safety, GMP, and ensuring accurate SOPs
- Reducing waste and improving costs
- Evaluating, empowering, and disciplining associates
Requirements for the Production Supervisor position include:
- A two-year engineering degree
- Steady and consistent work-history
- Previous supervisory experience in a production or manufacturing facility
- Enjoy being hands-on; mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Key skills: production leadership, hands-on
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.