|Posted On||Sep 30, 2021|
$40,000 - $60,000
Job ID # 25808
Our client is a full-turnkey manufacturing supplier providing automated production systems, advanced robotics engineering, and top-of-the-line production equipment. The company was founded in the early 1970s and has been growing ever since. Our client has operations all over the world but is currently searching for a talented Quality Professional at their Columbus, OH facility. You will be an integral part of the Quality Department, offered a great base salary, top-notch benefits, and the opportunity to make an immediate impact.The current opening is for a Quality Technician. Main duties include:
- Utilize measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, and gages to inspect parts
- Develop non-conformance reports
- Read/interpret mechanical and engineering drawings
- Inspect jigs using software such as Polyworks
- Write inspection reports
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience utilizing measuring tools in a quality-related position
- Inspection experience with Faro Arm System preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and engineering drawings
- Good communication skills, dependable, strong problem-solver
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.