|Posted On||Sep 30, 2021|
|Salary||$24-$26 per hour|
$24 - $26 per hour
Job ID # 25811
Our client is a provider of complete automation systems and has been in business since the early 1990s. They recently completed a major building expansion that nearly doubled the size of their facility. They are growing rapidly and are searching for talented robotics professionals to join their team. In this position, you will be a highly compensated employee and have the opportunity to make a major impact and difference for this successful systems integrator.The current opening is for a Robotics Technician. Main duties include:
- Set up and teach robot programs
- Optimize cycle time
- Troubleshoot robotic, electrical, and mechanical issues during system setup
- Perform weld and dimensional quality verifications
- Associates degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Prior background in robot set up and teaching
- Hands-on troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Any certifications or schooling in robotics and automation a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.