|Posted On||Oct 01, 2021|
$45,000 - $52,000 + 1.5X OT after 40 hours
Job ID # 25820
Our client is a top manufacturer in the automotive industry. They are growing and need to add a talented Production Manager to their team. They offer great benefits, including paid overtime and a friendly work atmosphere.
As Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading, coaching, training, and mentoring Production Supervisors and plant associates
- Ensuring production and delivery goals are being met
- Improving plant processes
- Ensuring plant quality and safety
- Meeting or reducing costs
- Previous production management experience in a manufacturing facility
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience improving processes
- A degree is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work 2nd shift. This is a 2nd shift position
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.