|Posted On||Oct 04, 2021|
$45,000 - $55,000
Dayton, OH area
Job ID # 25824
Our client considers themselves to be the industry "expert". They have a strong commitment to their customers and value their employees. They are a global manufacturer that continues to grow. They are in need of an Accountant to join their team.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting IPO needs
- General Ledger
- Month-end close
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Processing payments and invoices
- Assisting with projects
- At least 1 year of previous accounting experience, ideally in a manufacturing facility
- A BS degree is preferred, not required. Experience will be considered
- Willingness to learn, self-starter; attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office and QuickBooks
- Experience with ERP
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.